The following Wise and Foolish Dreamers resources are available to buy. All are full-colour, professionally designed and bilingual (Welsh/English). Please see the CEWC Resources page for further information on how to order.
All prices include postage and packing for 1 copy within the UK – please get in touch for overseas or bulk rates.
Full colour book and accompanying DVD
Designed and produced with the assistance of pupils from three schools.
Set of 6 full colour posters
Reproductions of panels from the Wise and Foolish Dreamers exhibition.
A full colour, 28-page workbook that can be used with or without access to the exhibition. Appropriate for Key Stages 2 and 3.
Wise and Foolish Dreamers Teachers’ pack
A beautifully presented box containing resources that can be used to teach about the Spanish Civil War with upper Key Stage and Key Stage 3. Contains the following:
- Teachers’ Notes – a 120-page full-colour book, packed with lesson plans and suggestions
- Set of 34, full colour A4 Handling Cards for pupils – with maps, photos, posters and other source materials
- Wise and Foolish Dreamers DVD and ‘Voices’ CD (containing excerpts from interviews with relatives of International Brigaders and Basque refugees)
- Wise and Foolish Dreamers Book – the original 148-page full colour book, produced to accompany the Dreamers exhibition
- Various other relevant pieces of accompanying literature