Time commitment: Flexible, but would suit a 7-10 hour per week commitment. Can be based at home, in our offices or a mixture of both.
What will you do?
- Update the website to improve navigation
- Check meta descriptions, picture descriptions, tags and other search engine optimisation features are in place on Welsh and English pages
- Check and correct design of the website is in line with house style
- Write small amounts of website content to keep it up to date with latest events, news and other information and post this content bilingually
- Keep the social media volunteer informed about changes to the website so they can be promoted via social media
Would suit: Someone with experience in web editing and design, good attention to detail, an eye for design, written Welsh language skills and some knowledge of html.
Some of the benefits: Training in our specific web content management programme (Glassbox), training in how to write to brand guidelines and house style and an opportunity to measurably improve the search rankings and visibility of the WCIA. Also gain experience of collaborating with a team of volunteers and staff.